The silent auction for the 2013 Lawrenceville Gourmet Spaghetti Dinner, the October 4th fundraiser benefiting the Bernard Dog Run, is shaping up with some exciting donated items!
Here’s a sample of the items that will be ready for open bidding at the Teamster Temple this Friday:
- Live Ultimate course (SAT, GRE, or GMAT) from The Princeton Review (valued at $999 and up!)
- Ron Donoughe painting
- Glass Mosaic table top from Prism
- Photograph by Duane Rieder
- Gift certificates from various business-T’s Upholstery, Aresnal Cider, Lawrenceville Vision,Pavement, Nied’s Hotel, Tender Bar & Kitchen, Allegro Hearth Bakery, Coca, and Cuttina Chiropractic
- Gift Baskets from Jay Design and Gryphon Tea
- Dog Dish and treats from Gallery on 43rd
- Jewelry from Crystal Bead Bazaar
- Wildcard Merchandise
- Tickets from CLO, City Theatre, and Pittsburgh Dance Council
- Hand-made scarves and shawl
- Ceramic lanterns
- Plus much more!
Tickets to this fun-filled event will be $12.00 in advance and $15.00 at the door, with free admission for children under 10 years of age. Visit Espresso a Mano or Gallery on 43rd Street to purchase your tickets early, or simply click here to securely purchase your tickets online.