The 2013 Lawrenceville Gourmet Spaghetti Dinner, benefiting the Bernard Dog Run (Pittsburgh’s ONLY privately funded dog park), promises to again serve as one of Larryville’s best community events.
The family-friendly evening kicks off at 4:00 pm on Friday, October 4, at the Teamster Temple located at 4701 Butler St., and here are some of highlights of what you can expect:
- Cash and credit cards accepted for ticket sales and donations
- Kids 10 and under eat free
- Handicap access
- Hearty meal featuring pasta, vegan-friendly pasta sauce (trust us…it’ll be tasty!), meatballs, fresh bread, salad, desserts, coffee, beer, and wine
- Silent auction featuring a “Live Ultimate” prep course (SAT, GRE, or GMAT) from our The Princeton Review (valued at $999 and up), a Ron Donoughe painting, a gorgeous Glass Mosaic table top from Prism, a photograph by Duane Rieder, gift certificates to local shops, and MANY more great items from our generous donors
- 50/50 raffle with drawings every hour
- Italian music classics filling the hall
- Updates on the Bernard Dog Run
The weather forecast for this Friday, October 4, calls for partly cloudy skies and a high of 80…it’s going to be a good day!
Tickets to this fun-filled event will be $12.00 in advance and $15.00 at the door, with free admission for children under 10 years of age. Visit Espresso a Mano or Gallery on 43rd Street to purchase your tickets early, or simply click here to securely purchase your tickets online.